Welcome to Troublemakers Convention Services. We would love the opportunity to help you plan the pop culture event of your dreams. We welcome all fandoms and niches and we will ensure that we map out a blueprint that will help keep your convention, expo, festival, or conference organized and fulfilling. We specialize in:
- Comic Books
- New and Vintage Toys
- Niche Fandoms
- Video Game and Retro Games
- Nostalgia (Of All Eras)
- Sci-Fi and Horror
- Movies and Television
- Anime and Japanese culture
- YouTube and New Media
- Swap Meets
- Small Meet Ups
Troublemakers Convention Services requires a $250 deposit for any service requested, which will go toward your final invoice of services rendered. We understand that many conventions and expos are independently funded, and will work around your budget to ensure you receive the help you need in order to have a fabulous event.
There are many moving parts when planning a convention. Troublemakers Convention Services are available as consultants for weekly or bi-weekly status phone calls for a low rate. Other services we offer either ala carte or combined are:
- Database building/Slack Workspace for you and your team
- Budgeting and Advice
- Venue Selection
- Floor Plan Design
- Press and Media Management
- Press Releases
- FAQs, Rules & Regulations, or Other Website Writing
- Social Media Management
- Panels, Programming, and Activities
- VIP or After Parties
- Vendor Relations and Exhibit Hall (including finding vendors to fill the floor)
- Guest and Talent Relations
- Guest Graphics and Design For Promotional Purposes
- Volunteer and Staff Coordination
- Onsite Floor Management/Panel Room Supervisor/Handler Services available at an extra cost per availability.
If you’re ready to open a dialogue and have an amazing convention or event, please email TroublemakersServices@gmail.com
DISCLAIMER: Troublemakers Convention Services cannot guarantee the financial success of your event. Factors such as broad fan appeal, demographics, population, date selection and venue, advertising and reach are all factors. We do guarantee that the tasks we are hired for are all completed on time and that each milestone is documented in great detail.
Troublemakers Convention Services reserves the right to politely decline prior to signing an agreement if we do not think we are the correct match for your convention or expo. Once all documents are signed, we will be on board through the end of the project.
Promoters are required to sign a new contract annually if Troublemakers Services are requested to come on board for the following year’s convention or expo.